Family Law Attorneys
Bryan – College Station Lawyers
Searcy & Gandy, P.C. are experienced family law attorneys who are committed to providing the personal, honest representation you need. You will want to be sure that the attorney you retain protects your interests and our legal team provides outstanding representation in all areas of family law.
Our goal in your matter will be to make sure that we resolve your case as efficiently, effectively, and amicably as possible. But if your opposing party is unreasonable and not willing to settle your differences — then we can be aggressive in crafting litigation to accomplish your goals. We will provide you with honest information and advice so you can make the best decisions in your case.
We handle a wide range of family law matters, including: Divorce, child custody, child visitation, and adoption.
1. Representing Father in custody dispute over child against Mother and Grandmother.
- Verdict that Father get custody.
2. Representing Mother in suit in which Father got temporary custody of child.
- Final verdict that Mother get full custody of child.
3. Jury verdict for Father for custody against Mother.
4. Jury verdict in favor of Husband against Wife declaring Trust is his separate property and judgment for $200,000 against Wife for breach of fiduciary duty.
To view more information on any of our other Practice Areas or view details on representative cases, click the links below.
If you need to speak with an experienced lawyer about your case, please contact Searcy & Gandy, P.C. in Bryan, Texas at 979.774.4300.